How to register
You can submit your ECIL 2021 registration via the online registration form.
Registration starts: 3 May 2021
Registration fee includes access to all conference sessions and social events (online gatherings), access to the book of abstracts and the proceedings book.
Before July 4, 2021
From July 5 to
July 31, 2021
|Late & Onsite|
After August 1, 2021
* Author registration deadline: 15 July 2021
Payment and Cancellation Policy
- The registration of participation is binding.
- If you have to cancel the registration, you get 80% back until 30 days before the start of the event. In all other cases, the financial responsibilities of the participants remain fully effective.
- The participation fees are owed upon registration and are payable within 7 days following submission of the registration (but not later than 7 days before the starting day of the event). The payment is to be made either with credit card or wire transfer**.
- Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
- Participation that has already been registered can be transferred to another person from the same organisation without any extra charge.
- The conference program may be subject to changes.
- Payments will be refunded if the conference will be canceled by the organizer. In that case, the organizer will have no further liability to the client. Registrations remain valid if the conference has to be postponed.
* Please note that, in case of wire transfer additional fees are charged by banks for non European countries. All fees and charges applied by intermediary (correspondent) and receiving banks for their role in processing the transaction and payment are to be paid by the participants.